Wednesday, April 11, 2012

His reply. :)

Here's the boyfriend's reply to the previous letter. :)


My dearest long distance girlfriend,

We may be miles apart for now, I know it's kind of difficult for us to communicate. But it doesn't mean that I don't think of you. I think about you everyday - when I wake up, when I'm at work, and even when I go to sleep. My day would not be complete without having even a short conversation with you.
The distance between us is not an obstacle for our love to blossom. Although there may be times that you get jealous of the people I hang out with (especially the girls haha), there's nothing to be jealous of, my dear. Because no matter what and/or whoever I am with, you're always in my heart. My eyes are only for you, and my thoughts are always with you. No one else can replace you here in my heart. I know we'll be together someday, just wait, my dear. The dust will finally settle.
Distance means so little because you mean so much to me. I love you, babe. I always will. :)

Love,
Your long distance boyfriend

P.S. By the way, try checking out my friend's blog site about long distance relationships. She is an online writer who blogs about LDR topics. http://iamkaiichi.blogspot.com <3

No comments:

Post a Comment